The Collegio Ca’ della Paglia is housed in a modern building, surrounded by a private garden, in a quiet area of Pavia from which you can easily reach the University Hospital and the University campus that houses the Scientific Departments.
The architecture of the Collegio stretches out over the inner courtyard. The ground floor houses all the common spaces and services that the College has, such as the equipped teaching room, the seminar and study area and the laundry room (also equipped with dryers).
Outside the building, in addition to the garden, the Collegio offers an area for bicycles and a parking area reserved for students. Ca’ della Paglia is well served by public transport: urban line 4 stops just three minutes away, while line 3 stops nine minutes from the Collegio.
Ca’ della Paglia also offers temporary passes for free parking in the central Piazza Ghislieri and a book loan delivery service to the books available at the Collegio Ghislieri Library (books can be reserved from here: https://openweb.unipv.it/openweb/PAV0C2/).
The students of Ca’ della Paglia can access the cafeteria of Collegio Ghislieri, upon reimbursement of charges,.
The Collegio Ghislieri also offers a music room which is freely available to the students of Ca’ della Paglia.
Ca’ della Paglia is composed of forty functional, bright and fully furnished apartments, with spaces dedicated both to study and personal relax. On each floor there is a balcony accessible to residents.
Each apartment is equipped with:
- Equipped kitchen corner
- Private bathroom
- Cleaning and weekly change of linen (room and services)
- Study area
- Private parking area
- Equipped space for bicycle parking
- Free parking in Piazza Ghislieri (in Pavia’s downtown)
- Access to the services of the library of Collegio Ghislieri, including a book delivery service
- Collegio Ghislieri cafeteria service, after reimbursement of the expenses
- Access by reservation to the music room of the Ghislieri College, which is equipped with a piano, drums and amplification instruments.