REGISTRATION PROCEDURE AND FEES
Le quote si associazione sono le seguenti:
- Young members (graduates from less than 5 years) € 25;
- Ordinary Members € 80;
- Supporting Members € 170;
You can choose from among the following payment methods:
- online payment;
- bank transfer to Intesa Sanpaolo, Pavia branch bank account no. 100000001091 made out to the Associazione Alunni del Collegio Ghislieri IBAN IT80W0306911336100000001091;
- payment on bank account no. 16085276, made out to the Students’ Association;
- bank cheque made out to the Associazione Alunni del Collegio Ghislieri (deliverable to the Treasurer at the latest at the annual meeting of San Pio);
- payment in cash to the Master’s Office of the Collegio.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING OUT THE ACCOUNT
The account must contain the following minimum mandatory data:
- Name and Surname
- Date and place of birth
- Address (it is up to the Alumnus to indicate his/her residence or professional address)
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Year of entry in Ghislieri
- Faculty attended
- Year of graduation
The data under 1) must be included in the appropriate form.
It is optional to add personal data on your personal or family status.
The profile must be accompanied by at least one photo of the weight not exceeding 1MB.
Additional photographs must not exceed the maximum weight of 300KB.
Photographs may not exceed the number of 3. Photographs of third parties (excluding those taken in the context of public events) are not permitted, unless the Alumnus submits the written consent of the person concerned, even if the latter is an Alumnus.
All data and information of a professional nature are admitted with the exclusion of any direct or indirect promotion of the person or body to which they belong. The objective statement of one’s professional qualifications and achievements or of the prizes received does not constitute promotion.
Excessive or self-praising forms and tones are not allowed.
Expressions or representations, verbal or graphic, even if referring to moments of goliardic life, indecent or indecorous, contrary to the law or public order, sexist or racial content, offensive or disrespectful towards Ghislieri and Ghislerian institutions or towards Students or Alumni or third parties are strictly forbidden.
It is the right of the Site Administration not to publish (or remove) profiles that do not comply with the above rules and to refer the final decision to the Board of Directors of the Association.